…it looks like shit, try again.
Last November, I did this Bombshell Big Barda piece. Somewhere between the pencils and water colour, it transformed into this static thing with a weird face. I’ve been wanting to re-do it for a long time, but doing it traditionally is such a pain in the ass.
I was having trouble getting a commission off the ground earlier this week, so I procrastinated by finally doing my OG girl justice. Got her face to look as intended and redrew her body completely. While my digital painting skills still leave a lot to be desired, I’m finally happy with this piece.
I also finished the commission well ahead of the deadline I set for myself, so it’s been a good art week all around.